Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Finally...the covers are in!!!

It has been a very busy few weeks with packing the house and getting everything ready to move. I feel like I have been neglecting my children (and myself). But i did find a few spare moments to sew a couple baby bjorn covers to put up on the web site. Brody was my little model, and quite the trooper even through the girlie cover.
Each cover will be sold for $25.00 + $5 shipping


I have a couple of different covers made so please email me and i will send you some pictures of them, please let me know if you are looking for a boy or girl cover.


"SOLD"




Each cover comes with a matching burp cloth!


"SOLD"


All the covers are reversible and washable!


Please tell all your friends......

1 comment:

LindsayB said...

I had no idea you were so crafty! Those are super cute. Now I just need a bjorn to get a cover for.